I’ve just finished a seven-part series reviewing the non-fiction books I read in 2017. You can read those posts by following these links:
I thought it would be good to inspire you on your reading journey by listing the books I’m reading in 2018. Not all are in the picture. Several of them are on my Kindle or Audible accounts.
Here they are in no particular order:
- The School of Greatness by Lewis Howes
- Integrity by Dr. Henry Cloud
- The Motivation Manifesto by Brendon Burchard
- The Ultimate Sales Letter by Dan Kennedy
- Rise of the Youpreneur by Chris Ducker
- Finish First by Scott Hamilton
- Steal the Show by Michael Port
- Work Less, Make More by James Schramko
- High Performance Habits by Brendon Burchard
- The E-Myth Revisited by Michael Gerber
- The $100 Startup by Chris Guillebeau
- All Business is Still Show Business by Michael McKain
- The Way of the Warrior Kid by Jocko Willink
- Born For This by Chris Guillebeau
- Discipline Equals Freedom Field Manual by Jocko Willink
- Small Giants by Bo Burlingham
- Expert Secrets by Russell Brunson
- Influence by Robert B. Cialdini, PH.D.
- The Business Side of SEO by Mark Preston
- The 10X Rule by Grant Cardone
- Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman
- Millionaire Success Habits by Dean Graziosi
I’m upping my reading game this year. As a part of this, I’m going to be learning how to speed read. In order to get through all the books I want to read and retain what I’ve read I’ll need to get into the science of reading faster. I’ll bring you along on my journey.
Two questions for you:
- Have you read any of these?
- What books are you reading?